Friday, August 6, 2010

Persistence

   I think its a good thing I labeled my blog what it is... ramblings. I'm sure I repeat myself quite often on here. I'm trying to not do the same thing over and over so that those who do read won't get bored.
   I have been thinking lately about persistence. This is sometimes one of the hardest things to do because if we are having to persist it probably means things aren't working out as we had originally planned. My encouragement is to keep persevering though. Especially in prayer. Things don't always work out how we planned them, and sometimes aren't meant to go remotely close to how we planned. Even in these instances, it is important to see that God has a plan for us to live our lives for Him, and while our plans may not match up in the same way, He can sustain us. He will sustain us and allow us to persevere to the next thing in life. And it is a great blessing. :)

"Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." ~ Nehemiah 8:10b

No comments:

Post a Comment