Wednesday, September 15, 2010

questions for study

I have been wanting to study lately about how we should react to people... how Christ reacted to people because I often hear conflicting statements with the Christ I understand the Bible to speak of and the One I see the world talk about. I've come up with questions I'm hoping to go into more in-depth and thought they might prove to be an interesting study for others as well.

What does our attitude toward sin need to be?
What about our attitude toward the sinner?
Is Christ's forgiveness conditional?
Is His love?
How does Jesus address sin?
How does He address the sinner?

Just some thoughts to ponder. More importantly to examine the answers with the Word.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." ~2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment